Thursday 30 May 2013

My hair is a MOP … in a good way!


It’s been awhile, since I last posted! Sorry this has been a mixture of job change, play and general crap like cleaning getting in the way :)

Anyway back to task in hand.. haircare! As a hairdressers daughter my friends think I have my mum on tap to cut, dye and style my hair. I wish this was the case!!! My mum is extremely busy with her paying regular clients; she never has time for little old me! I am bottom of the pile just in front of my brother and dad of course! This being said my mum is great for advice on the many products there is on the market! One good bonus means spending less on hair care as what I buy is usually what she recommends.



Rambling aside! My mum and I went shopping a few weeks ago; well imagine our delight when we walked into Debenhams to see ALOT of MOP hair products reduced to clear! The pictures above are from Glisten collection (Glisten Shampoo and Conditioner) which are ideal for volume and shine for chemically treated hair.  The first thing I love about these products is there zesty scent, it isn't over powering subtle but very yummy and refreshing! (scientific descriptions :p ) 











As well as smelling great this shampoo and conditioner wash my hair well without stripping any of the goodness out of it, having chemically treated hair these products definitely help to keep it hydrated AND volumised. I personally have a problem with a lot of shampoos and conditioners that hydrate your hair as I find they tend to weigh my hair down and I struggle to get any volume into it. These products help to be a great base for volumised hair... I may actually do another post on other products i used to keep my hair full. Anyways.... i have been straighten my hair since the days of babyliss rather GHD and once having very thick Lion like mane, I now have fairly straight hair which has been caused through years of straightening .. thats fine I am ok with that, as I wear my hair straight anyway. However this excessive GHD use has made my hair a lot flatter therefore these haircare products are a god send for me volumised, hydrated and smelling fresh!

Even more so when their reduced to £3.75 each! They usually retail for £13.45 and can be purchased here



No comments:

Post a Comment