Wednesday 15 May 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine -Spring Colours


A few weeks ago I was in Boots on one of those shopping trips that goes from 'needing' one nail varnish and coming out with a bag full of products. Now I have always been a fan of Barry M nail varnishes mostly for their wide ranges of colours. However, usually I would buy Nails Inc. mostly because I am a creature of habit and a number of years ago Nails Inc was THE best nail varnishes you could get in Belfast Boot store. OK going off the point here sorry!

So back to Barry M I went into boots originally for a clear base coat which I badly needed! I cannot abide yellow nails due to no base coat!


L-R Greenberry,Clear, Papaya and Grapefruit

After seeing an offer on Barry M nail varnishes I went a bit crazy seeing the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine collection, I had a little swatch in boots, I got over excited and bought my base coat along with Hi shine in Greenberry, Papaya and Grapefruit.



I was sooo pleased with these varnishes! Firstly I only needed two coats for them to look great! AND as I am typing I am wearing Greenberry which has been on for over a week! It’s only starting to chip now! I usually get 3 days max out of my nails. I really love the colour of these polishes for spring/summer (if we ever get some nice weather!) The Hi shine look you get is also great… I have had a number of comments from friends asking did I get gel nails done…. SCORE! £3.99 gives me a gel nail look at a much cheaper cost and probably less harsh on my nails.

Grapefruit

On another note the base/top coat and nail hardener is also brilliant and very quick drying but much less exciting than the pretty colours and Hi shine of the Gelly collection! :)

Do you have any of these colours, what do you think? Or recommend other colours from Barry M?

I would love to know your thoughts


Danielle  xx





No comments:

Post a Comment